MASSAGE MY MAN
AN EVENING BOUTIQUE GROUP WORKSHOP
For women who like to give sensual pleasure to men
This 4-hour evening boutique workshop is for a maximum of four women practising on up to 4 male volunteers in 2 sensual massage practice sessions.
This sensual massage workshop is perfect for a woman who wants to enhance her confidence in giving sensual and erotic pleasure to men.
Working in pairs and rotating between each male volunteer receiver, you are taught a step-by-step sensual massage routine. The Massage My Man group boutique workshop teaches both therapeutic and sensual strokes to create gradual arousal, building to a crescendo of erotic touch. This teaching will also include specific techniques, such as:-
- Understanding the male sexual psychology
- Playing with his mind and body
- Body-to-body massage
- The signature scrotum caress
- Prostate massage
- Edging to orgasm
- Various holds and pressures of hand arousal
- Assertive techniques
- Managing reciprocal arousal
- Erotic slip-and-slide pelvic back massage
- Bringing in oral positioning (him to her optional)
- Simulated oral ( her to him optional )
- Prostate massage (optional)
- Cock & ball play & using toys
- Assertive techniques and dominant positioning
- Spanking (optional)
Next Dates – Next dates to be confirmed
Participants – Maximum four practising on up to four male volunteers in two practice sessions, minimum participants two.
Cost – £250 per person, including Prosecco & nibbles
Times – 7 pm to 11 pm
Location – Chelsea SW3 3LH
Receiving this massage also helps men better understand the benefits of slow arousal and the pleasure of receiving and giving extended foreplay, often leading them to take their class to give back to their female partners.
- Prosecco and refreshments on the night.
- One month of free access to Colin’s tutorial website www.intimatetutorials.com
- Invitation to join the IM Workshops Telegram Chat Group to maintain friendships meet likeminded people, and arrange sensual massage practice swaps
- Worksheets giving written guidance on the massage
- 25% discount on one of any sensual massage treatments for women given by Colin.
- IMPORTANT – Complete the application form HERE
- Once your application is accepted, tickets can be purchased via a bank transfer link or paid by credit card via a payment link.
- I also offer spread payment over six weeks via Laybuy ( this does add a 10% fee, please enquire how to arrange this)
- Or call Colin 0n 07966 522 696 to discuss other types of payment.
This workshop is divided into five parts and is 4 hours in duration.
Part 1 – 15 minutes
Starting with a 15-minute get-to-know-one over a welcome drink
Part 2 – 30 minutes
Introduction and discussion
Hearing from the male volunteers a guided conversation discussing what men look for in a sensual massage and discussion the importance of intimacy, approval and connection with the female giver.
Part 3 – 90 minutes
Learning a whole body sensual massage routine
Working in pairs and rotating from receiver to receiver, you are taught a step-by-step sensual massage routine. This practice massage focuses on a man’s back of the body. By having him lay face down, he can receive a proper back-of-body massage but also experience the teasing of arousal and anticipation of stimulation. This practice session teaches therapeutic and sensual strokes to build erotic sensual touch. This will include the following:-
- Relaxing him with gentle stroking and touch to his naked body
- Methods to help him hold back from becoming too aroused too soon.
- How to stimulate the non-erogenous to introduce him to areas of his body in ways he has never experienced before
- How to give testicle teasing touch
- How to subtly use your body to create intense intimacy within the massage
- How to maintain your boundaries while giving him a fantastic experience
- How to give external anal massage
- Demonstration of various male masturbation and erotic arousal techniques
- Methods to edge him to near orgasm
Part 4 – 20 Minutes
Break with feedback
Guided discussion on masturbation techniques and cock and oral stimulation.
Part 5 – 75 minutes
Incorporating erotic arousal techniques
In this second part, the routine is repeated but includes additional erotic methods.
- Front-of-body massage and stimulation
- Chest and nipple stimulation
- Genital massage techniques
- Prostate massage
- Positioning and edging him to orgasm
Bringing it all together
This final practice massage session is given in as authentic a way as possible. Students continue to work in pairs giving their ‘male receiver a full-body sensual massage combining all the techniques learned. Lights dimmed, soft music playing, warm oil, and the task is to work together to take your man on a journey of sensual intimacy and erotic pleasure.
Part 6 – 10 minutes
The workshop finishes with 15 minutes of feedback from the male volunteer on your style and technique.
Make an Enquiry
To enquire or to ask questions
either call Colin on 07966 522 696
email email@example.com giving your name, state which workshop you want, and your motivation for wanting to take part in this workshop
Keep Informed & further training
Register yourself and keep up to date with all of Colin’s workshops & private classes. Click here
Interested in taking your training further? Then take a look at Colin’s private classes – Click here
Questions & Answers
If I want further training or experience, what is available
Yes, Further training can be taken with Colin’s advanced private classes (5 or 10 hours) or for those wanting to become a professional sensual masseur and run a part-time or full-time practice, Colin offers the 20-hour professional workshop. Those wanting to practice with Colin can arrange 2-hour Experiential massage sessions at which you give a four hands massage with Colin to a male volunteer.
What is the address of the workshop?
The full address is given once you have booked. Chelsea Sw3 3LH
Where do I get change?
There are changing areas and shower facilities
Who can attend this workshop?
This is a woman-only event and can be attended by anyone over the age of 18
Is my body type relevant?
No, the point of this workshop is to give confidence to everyone, no matter what age, culture or body type.
Who are the male volunteers?
These are personally vetted men of slim or toned physiques who are comfortable discussing sex and receiving a sensual massage. They are respectful and will only make any intimate contact with you if you indicate you want this. If you feel a volunteer is getting carried away at the moment and is stepping over a line, you must indicate this to me immediately.
What do I wear?
Wear whatever you feel comfortable with, but you need to be able to move freely and use your upper body to massage. Also, bear in mind that you will be using oils. A changing room and shower facilities are available.
Will I be naked at any time?
During the workshop, you can remain dressed or topless or become naked.
Do I need to be “hands-on” during this workshop?
Yes, for the comfort of the whole group, you must take part in giving the massage and not remain just an observer. However, you can take everything at your own pace.
If I feel uncomfortable can I leave the workshop?
If you feel this workshop is not for you at any time, let Colin’s assistant or me know and leave quietly. You cannot stay and be an observer.
Do people have sex at this event?
No. While being open to erotic sexual exploration, this event is designed to be both informative and fun and is not meant to be a sex party. The male volunteers are there to be “receivers” and will not instigate anything that you have not encouraged. This is your chance to be in control and decide what happens and to whom.
I may become aroused myself, is that OK?
Yes, it is only natural to become aroused while giving the massage. This is encouraged as all men became more relaxed and turned on if they know that the ‘giver’ is also enjoying the experience.
If I am attracted to other women in the workshop, can I touch them when in the sessions?
The workshop is designed to be informative and enjoyable, and clearly, those coming along as givers or receivers are doing so because they enjoy human sexuality and intimacy. If this includes same-sex attraction and both parties agree, then the female-to-female touch is fine.
Can I regard myself as a sensual masseur after this event?
Indeed, you are on the way and will leave with more excellent knowledge and confidence in giving a sensual massage to your partner. Still, to get to a commercial standard, I recommend you attend a private 1-1 workshop with Colin, where you have a greater opportunity to practice with more volunteers and have individual tuition from myself.
Colin is always keen to hear from women who enjoy giving a sensual massage and would like to give the occasional four hands with him to clients.
Is this workshop confidential?
Everyone participating in this workshop must agree to keep total confidentiality. You are not expected to reveal your full name or personal details unless you want to. Everything in the workshop must remain private and confidential and not repeated to other parties in a way that reveals any identities. Phones must be switched off and put away in the changing room no recording equipment of any type.
Is there any supporting material provided?
Yes, if on the day you provide me with your email address, I will send you the written massage routine with bullet point guidance and further information on other training. You will also get free access to my sensual massage training website www.intimatetutorials.com.
What do I need to bring with me?
A shower towel
Something light and suitable to wear in the sessions, i.e. negligee, bra, knickers, T-shirts
By Intimacy Matters
- The minimum attendance is two persons. The event will be postponed to another date if only one ticket is purchased. The purchased ticket can be refunded, transferred, or put against another Intimacy Matters treatment or class.
- If the event has to be cancelled or postponed for any other reason, tickets can be fully refunded or transferred to another event, treatment or class.
By ticket holder
- If notice is given up to seven days before the workshop – you will get a full refund, or your place can be transferred to another workshop date or towards a treatment of your choice.
- If given within seven days – the payment will be held for a future date or towards a treatment of your choice.
- If cancelled within 24 hours, then there is no refund given
- If you don’t show up – no refund given