The 12-Hour Massage My Woman
Combined Foundation & Intermediate Class
4 x 3-hour classes taken within two months
This class will take you into the top 10% of men in pleasure-giving skills. Enhance your ability to arouse to create prolonged erotic pleasure to maximise her fulfilment.
This class combines the five-hour Foundation class with 5 hours of Intermediate training.
This Intermediate combined class is for the man who wants to go deeper in understanding female sexual arousal. It includes different erotic techniques. The course is divided into 4 x 3-hour sessions and should be taken at least a few days apart and completed within two months.
Advanced materials and information
The day before your Foundation class, you will receive the following:-
- The Agenda for the Foundation class with details of the respective volunteer receivers you will be practising on
- A PowerPoint presentation of the massage that you will be learning
- Get the username and password to give you three months of free access to the Intimate Tutorials website to view the online training videos
In the 2 x 3 hour Foundation class, you will learn:-
- Learn about the biology and anthropology of female and male sexuality and how it relates to sensual massage.
- Receive an introduction to the psychology of female arousal and how it relates to physiological arousal.
- Give a full-body sensual massage with therapeutic, sensual and erotic techniques.
- To encourage slow seductive arousal by stimulating her mind by touching the sensitive non-erotic areas of the female body.
- To give breast and nipple massage
- To give buttock and upper thigh massage
- To master clitoral stimulation
- To explore external vaginal stimulation
- And observe via a demonstration of internal vaginal massage
- And observe via a demonstration of female ejaculation techniques
- To practice various positions to give clitoral stimulation
- To edge her towards multiple clitoral orgasms
- Bullet point guidance sheet provided
In the 2 x 3-hour Intermediate class, you will learn
- Additional therapeutic strokes
- External anal stimulation
- Internal anal stimulation ( optional)
- Therapeutic internal vaginal massage
- G Spot stimulation
- Body-on-body massage ( given naked )
- Assertive vaginal stimulation top & side positions
- Techniques to encourage female ejaculation
- Incorporating sex toys
- Positions for oral stimulation (demonstrated, not given)
- Bondasage techniques ( dominant, i.e. spanking, restrictive holds)
- D Spot stimulation ( rear of the vagina )
- An invite to join the IMWORKSHOPS Telegram chat group to meet and get to know other lovers of sensual massage
- Certificate of completion
- Three months complimentary membership of www.intimatetutorials.com
Class options and costs
- Option 1 – practising on four different female volunteers – £1350
- Option 2 – practising on a friend or partner and three different female volunteers £1250
I like to make sensual massage accessible for everyone, but I sometimes realise that even though the desire is strong, the cash flow situation may not allow you to take an appointment or workshop with me when you want to.
Click here to learn about Buy Now Pay Later – Take six weeks to pay for the class of your choice.
To apply to take a Combined Foundation & Intermediate Class – Click here
The application does not mean you are making a booking. It just details yourself and your motivation to take a particular class. Once your application form is received, I will contact you to discuss your reasons and expectations for taking the class.
When can I take a class?
Classes can be booked at any time Colin is free and provided a mutually convenient time can be agreed by us both.
The Experiential session is 2.5 hours in length. The Foundation is held as 2 x 3 hour classes and Interdemate Classes are held as 4 x 3 hour classes. The Professional training is held as 4 x 5-hour sessions
Monday to Friday 3-hour sessions are usually either:-
- 10 am to 1 pm
- 1 pm to 4 pm
- 6 pm to 9 pm
Saturday 5-hour sessions
- 10 am to 1 pm
- 6 to 9 pm
Over what period can I spread my classes?
- The Foundation 2 x 3 hour classes must be completed within one month
- The Combined 4 x 3 hour Foundation & Intermediate classes must be completed within two months
- Professional Training 4 x 5 hours must be completed within three months
Fees are not refunded if you do not complete the class within the above time frames
How soon do I need to book a class?
These classes are popular, and I am also busy with treatment appointments, so I generally run only one three-hour class daily. If you have specific dates, booking at least two weeks in advance is best.
Immediate bookings supplement cost
If you make an enquiry and want to book a class within seven days, an extra 10% charge will be made if I can accommodate you.
Splitting the classes
Can I take the Foundation class and then return later and take the Intermediate or Professional training without repeating the Foundations class?
Yes, The Foundation Class can be followed by a further 6 hours of Intermediate training and then 10 hours of Professional training; however, the cost is more being split classes.
Sharing the training with others
All prices are quoted for one person taking a class. If two people are taking the course together, 50% is added.
Deposit & terms
Whichever class you book, a 50% deposit is required upon booking. The balance is due 24 hours before the first class starts.
You can cancel up to three days ( 72 hours ) before the first training day and have these two options.
- To receive back the full deposit.
- Transfer the class to another date.
Loss of deposit
If you cancel within three to two days of your booked class, you must either re-book another class date or lose your deposit.
24-hour cancellations or no-show
If you cancel within 24 hours of the start time or do not show up on the day, you will lose your deposit.
Take out cancellation insurance.
To cover any cancellation, we recommend you seek a cancellation insurance policy.
The female volunteer receivers
When I have a class booked a couple of days before the class, I send out a request to those on the list giving basic details of the student whom I require a receiver for. I send them your image, your name ( it can be a pseudonym) and basic information about you ( profession, age, sexuality) and your motivation for taking the class.