Sensual Massage Workshops
For Bisexual & Gay Men giving to Men
Private one-to-one workshop – tuition with volunteers
Learn how to give a full body sensual massage to another male, including the psychology of arousal and traditional massage techniques, enhanced intimacy, body to body techniques, stimulating erogenous areas, prostate massage, edging, genital massage with arousal to orgasm.
2-hour Introduction – Experiential Massage Practice
Learn & Enjoy at the same time.
- Male giving to male volunteer – £265
- Male giving to male partner – £225
This workshop is designed for those who want to explore what it is like to give a sensual massage to another person but to give it with the guidance of an expert as a four hands massage. On booking, I find out what it is you particularly want to explore in the massage practice. Then I find a volunteer to suit you and arrange a mutually convenient time for the practice. On the day we start by having a brief chat to understand how the volunteer ‘receiver’ likes to enjoy the massage. Then once they are settled on the massage bed, we work together with you following my lead. The intention is to create a sensual experience rather than learn specific massage techniques. Simply by giving a massage in this way, you will not only enjoy the pleasure of giving but also learn some essential aspects of giving an expert sensual massage. You can remain clothed or be naked when giving the massage.
The Level 1 Workshop (5 hours) – Basic foreplay skills
The 5-hour workshop is ideal as a taster or for those wanting to just enjoy giving a massage to another man under instruction. The student gives one massage with Colin to a volunteer receiver then either receives a massage themselves (sensual or therapeutic) from Colin or can give to a second male volunteer. The workshop can be booked at the times below or specific times if agreed in advance.
£375 – Any 5-hour period between 9.00am and 11.00pm
The Level 2 Workshop (10 hours) – Expanding and improving your sex life
The level 2 workshop is ideal for the man who wants to learn how to give a sensual massage for personal use and to boost his confidence when with other men. The workshop includes three practice sessions on three separate male volunteers and then receiving your own massage at the end of the workshop given by Colin. Times can be adjusted to suit you or split into two half days/evenings.
In this workshop you will:
- learn to give a full body sensual massage to another man
- learn to tease and play with his body and senses to bring on slow arousal
- learn how to edge him along the precipice of orgasm
- learn how to give a proficient prostate massage
- learn how to use your body as a massage tool
Practising on three male volunteers
£575 – Any period between 9.00am – 11.00pm
Professional Training – 20 hours workshop
This workshop is specifically designed for those who want a career as a professional sensual therapist. Whether it is to work part-time or full-time, the knowledge you will take from this workshop can immediately launch you into a career that could potentially earn you upwards of £4000 ($6000) a month as a full-time practitioner.
The workshop includes:
- 10-12 hours of guided massage sessions practising on male (fit, healthy-bodied) volunteer receivers to include specific teaching on sensual and erotic arousal, prolonging/maximising orgasm, heightening intimacy by using body to body techniques and creating confident sensual touch.
- Learning to give a 4 hands massage.
- Greater awareness of erotic zones of the body.
- Prostate massage, genital massage, scrotum massage, edging orgasm, managing premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- 3 hours of theory on the psychological and emotional aspects of giving a sensual massage.
- 3 hours on researching target markets, client management, business set-up, branding and marketing.
- 6 months of telephone support following your workshop, providing further advice and guidance.
- A year’s access to 10 hours of sensual massage video tutorials.
- 6 months free promotion on the Intimate Tutorials website.
- Your own 90-minute massage which is given by Colin at the end of the first 8 hours training.
The workshop can be split into 2 sessions of 10 hours or 4 sessions of 5 hours and can be taken during the daytime from 9.30am or evenings up to 11pm.
Qualifications to take this professional workshop with Colin:
- At least 1 year’s experience giving sensual massage regularly as either an enthusiastic amateur or part-time professional or have taken the level 1 workshop with Colin.
Q & A
How do I book a workshop?
Who Do I Massage?
All the workshops below are run on a private tuition basis with specially selected and vetted volunteers for you to practice on.
When can I book a workshop?
Provided I am not booked already you can book a workshop to suit your schedule. Ideally, I need a minimum of a couple of days notice to organise it.
Where do the workshops take place?
All workshops unless arranged otherwise take place at my massage treatments rooms in Battersea.
Do I pay a deposit?
Yes, 50% on booking paid by bank transfer or PayPal with the balance on the day.
What if I cancel?
If cancelled after the deposit is paid the deposit is held and credited towards a rescheduled date or can be used to pay for treatments or other events.
How can I pay?
Cash, card or PayPal.
Do I need to have any massage experience?
No, anyone can book a private workshop.
What do I need to bring?
Just yourself, some light clothing to wear in the early stages of the workshop and a light lunch.
Can I take the workshop with a friend?
You can take the workshop with a friend by paying a supplement of 25% extra.
Can a friend or partner be my volunteer receiver?
Yes – at no charge.
Am I going to be naked?
This is optional depending on your motivation for the workshop and your own comfort.
How erotic can the workshop become?
By its nature the massage is designed to be arousing and erotic for the volunteer receivers, however, if you have personal boundaries that you want to work within then please inform me beforehand so that I can manage the day to suit your personal comfort zones.