2020 Alternative ways to pay
Pay in direct debit instalments and receive up to 53% Saving
or by swapping services
Monthly payment plans with up to 40% discount
Take regular appointments and benefit by receiving substantial saving
I like to make my treatments as financially accessible to my clients as possible but I realise that sometimes even though the need or desire is strong your cash flow may not allow you to make regular appointments with me when you want.
Spread the payment and also receive up to 40% saving on treatments
To help clients overcome this dichotomy, I offer a payment instalment plan that enables them to spread payments over three, six or twelve months.
Easy to set up
Rather than use your bank account to set up a direct debit I use Go Cardless. It is reliable, secure and quick to set up and simple to run and cancel at any time.
The scheme is limited to a maximum of 40 people per year.
Direct Debit Options
- Pay £250 a month for three months and take eight hours of treatments within a three month period, to be taken when you like.
- Saving = the regular price for 8 hours massage at £135 per hour would usually cost £1080 = But you only pay £675 over three months meaning you get a thats a 37% saving of £405
- 12 hours = 900 minutes
6 Month Standard Membership – 12 hours at £175 a month
- Pay £175 a month for six months and take twelve hours of treatments within a six month period, to be taken when you like.
- Saving = the regular price for 12 hours massage at £135 per hour would be £1620 =But you only pay £1050 over six months meaning you get a thats a 34% saving of £570
- 12 hours = 900 minutes
12 Month Premium Membership – 20 hours at £135 a month
- Pay £135 a month for 12 months and receive twenty hours of massage within a twelve-month period, taken when you like.
- Saving = the regular price for 20 hours treatments at £135 per hour would be £2700 =But you only pay £1620 over twelve months meaning you get a 40% that a saving of £1080
- 20 hours = 1200 minutes
Treatments that this applies to are:-
- For Women – The 3 hour Psychosensual, The Absolute Premium, The Absolute Tension Release or The Absolute Trial.
- For Men – The 3 Hour Psychosensual The Premium, The Superior, The Standard
- For Couples – The Watch & Enjoy or Watch & Touch Massages, couples can mix and match and take single massages chosen from the male and female options above.
- Hours can be transferred to third parties, friends, partners as gifts
How to apply
Sign up for the Regular Direct Debit Plan [Here]
Sign up for The Standard Direct Debit Plan [Here]
Sign up for The Premium Direct Debit Plan [Here]
Terms of direct debit agreement and early cancellation.
- The first payment of the direct debit must be paid before your first treatment.
- Termination of the agreement can be made at any time subject to the condition in paragraph 3.
- Whichever option you select you must provide a credit card or bank card number at the start. This is held by me and is only charged should you not complete the term of the agreement ie early cancellation. The charge made at that point would be for all treatments you have already taken to the point of cancellation and they would be charged to you at the full price. Meaning you lose the discount.
If you had taken up the Standard agreement and took two 60 minute massages in the first month and had only paid £175 by direct debit then you would be charged a further £95 (totalling the full price of 2 x £135 for the 60 min massages)
Discount on training
An extra bonus is a 10 % discount on private training
If you sign up to either of the above and during the period of the agreement want to take private training with Colin then you qualify for a 10% discount on training prices
Pay by the exchange of skills and services
I am an advocate of barter (swapping services) so if you have a skill, talent or business that I can use then I am happy to exchange massage or massage tuition for what you can offer. Listed below are the services that I am particularly interested in. All exchanges are valued at the normal face value so whatever you normally charge you will get the same in value with the swap.
For example, if you run a restaurant, a carpet cleaning service or you are some type of consultant or therapist then you would book your appointment in the usual way but when it came to payment we would agree on a full or part exchange based on the usual value of one another’s services.
Cost of a 90-minute massage = £195
Cost of carpets being cleaned = £95
Balance to pay for massage in cash would be £95.
Cost of 90-minute massage = £195
A bookkeeper charging a £40 hourly rate.
Massage would be given in exchange for 4.5 hours of bookkeeping work.
Terms of exchange arrangement
Some services qualify for full barter exchange and some for 50/50 barter/cash.
The arrangement can be made for a single appointment or a series of three appointments, workshops, mentoring sessions or events. Longer arrangements can also be considered but this depends on the service being offered.
Skills & services considered for full barter:
- SEO Services
- Legal Advice
- PR Services
- Data Processing
- Hotel Accommodation
- Travel & Holidays
- Spa & Leisure
- Theatre & Cinema
- Club Membership
- Video Making
- Some Therapies
- Journalism (seeking a writer for biography)
Skills & services considered for the 50/50 arrangement
- Copy Writing
- Web Design
To book an appointment/workshop on the barter system, please write to me explaining what you have to offer and I will get back to you with my thoughts. [Contact Colin]