As well as having 12 years experience as a professional sensual masseur I am also a diploma trained psychosexual and relationship therapist and Imago relationship dynamics educator. I have experience in NLP, Hypnotherapy and attained Level 2 in Co-Active Life Coaching. These qualifications combined with my natural skills as a non-judgemental communicator and listener means I can offer clients a safe place and, professional and down to earth approach to any sex or relationship issue. I see single men and women, married couples and those people in midst of a life transition.
I prefer to identify the support I give clients as a form of mentoring rather than therapy or counselling since the latter two words can imply something has to be wrong to seek help and advice. Often I see clients who just want to get better at sex and at relationships. Often they are quite happy with where they are but feel that things could be better. Of course, I do also see people who have a situation they want to overcome of feelings that they want to change but in all cases, my style is to adopt a more collaborative approach than traditional psychosexual therapy. After hearing my you explain the need or problem, I help first explain to you why you feel the way you do, and to understand more clearly what is influencing your behaviour or fear. I then come up with advice and strategies that can help you overcome these issues. Sometimes this is just with mentoring but often it can incorporate various forms of sensual bodywork; a treatment I call psychosensual treatment
Mentoring sessions can be taken on an hourly or two-hourly basis; as a single one-off appointment or as a series of six. I’m happy to meet clients face to face or, if this isn’t possible, via telephone or Skype.
If you are client going through a particularly stressful time or have a particular situation at which you want some “on the spot” support I also offer a telephone mentoring option.
Situations and issues where mentoring can help
- Sexual performance: erection issues, premature ejaculation, inability to orgasm, fear of intimacy, sexual timidity
- What I have always wanted to ask but… better sexual knowledge
- Understanding my sexuality better – for example, married or straight but bi-curious
- Sexual and emotional exploration for couples: we want to have better a sex life.
- Relationship breakdown: life after separation, divorce or affairs
- New relationships – getting it right this time: why do I always seem to go for the same type?
- Old relationship, new spark: relighting the fire with a new perspective on your sensual and sexual relationship
- Three in a bed: can sexual adventures help our relationship?
- Open relationships: don’t ask don’t tell or open disclosure?
- Relationship communication: how to say what I want sexually and emotionally
- Cross-nationality and cross-cultural relationships: better awareness of language and attitudes
- Sexuality and same-sex attraction: who am I sexually and how can I be the real me without destroying what I have already?
Click here for more information on:-
Mentoring appointment options and fees for singles.
15 minute FREE Call
If you are not sure how or if I can help you or maybe you are just a bit nervous to make a full appointment, then just send me a text and ask if you can have a 15-minute chat with me on the phone. In that time you can ask the question or explain the issue and I can let you know if I think I can help. It can be lonely being unable to share you thoughts so whether you are a man, a woman or a couple, and you are either straight, gay, bi sexual, bi curious, transgender, pan or poly sexual or transsexual, just send me a text to arrange a short FREE chat. 07966 522 696
Introductory Fact Finding Face to Face Session £95
This is a 60-minute preliminary session. It enables me to get a deeper understanding of your particular situation and needs as well as your desire for how you want your life to change or improve. This session allows you time to check me out and see if we “fit”. At the end of this fact-finding session, you can select to continue mentoring on one of the options below
Face to face mentoring on a pay as you go basis
- 60-minute session: £115
- 120-minute session: £175
Series of six face to face appointments
There is a 20% reduction if paid in advance and all appointments completed within 6 months. There is no refund for appointments not taken within the 6 months.
- Six 60-minute sessions: £600
- Six 120-minute sessions: £900
Telephone/Skype/WhatsApp mentoring on a pay as you go basis
(ideal for international clients)
- 60-minute sessions: £85
- 120-minute sessions: £145
Series of six Telephone/Skype/WhatsApp mentoring
- There is a 20% reduction if paid in advance and all appointments completed within 6 months. There is no refund for appointments not taken within the 6 months.
- Six 60-minute sessions: £500
- Six 120-minute sessions: £750
On the spot telephone support
- Available on a daily, weekly or monthly pre-booked basis
- A one off 15 minute chat: £20
Booking an appointment
Enquiry or To Book [click here]
Or call Colin on 07966 522 696
For couples attending or taking skype together please add 33% to fees above.