My services during Covid-19
These unprecedented times are a challenge for us all, and each of us will manage it in our own way. Some will be resigned, some a little fearful, some with humour, others with determination to get through as best they can. We are all feeling the instability, the unknowing, of what is to come. But I am sure we also sense a bringing together, a kindness, a thoughtfulness that often emerges with shared adversity.
In the UK people are volunteering in their thousands, retired and student medics and nurses are throwing themselves into the front line to help the sick recover. With so much of our daily life changed the need for stability and getting on with it becomes even more necessary.
Although my treatments and workshops for the time being have been put on hold, I have decided to keep calm and carry on. I am focussing on my online presence offering coaching, webcam workshops and entertaining talks and events.
These services are free to those working in the NHS caring for the sick.
Relationships continue (all be it now being in confinement, under a bit more stress) Intimacy is a great comforter, arousal a fabulous healer, sex is excellent exercise and of course masturbation a great distraction. So if I can help in any way to make the next weeks and months more comfortable, more exciting, more fulfilling, then give me a shout.
Phone, skype and web cam services available now
- Phone or Skype (chat only) Sex & Relationship Mentoring (single or couples)
- Web Cam Sex & Relationship Support & Teaching (single or couples)
- Web Cam Workshops Teaching Sensual Massage and other skills to enhance pleasure (couples or close friends)
- Periodic Presentations and Talks
- Cooking to Climax an innovative web cam evening event for couples to explore taste and touch with Famous Chef Mark Hix & Colin (you can register your interest now, just email Colin, provisional date Friday 10th April 9pm)
- Sensual Massage & Psychosensual Treatments I am happy to consider seeing you for a sensual massage or psychosensual treatment but this will be on a case by case situation and will take in to account the latest government guidelines.