Sensual massage & enhanced foreplay group workshop for couples
Hosted by Colin and his partner Clare
Saturday, January 13th 2024 2 pm to 7 pm
Teaching couples the art of sensual massage, extended foreplay and exciting new sexplay techniques to enliven and enhance a relationship.
This group workshop is perfect for newly-together couples who want to explore their erotic nature with their partner. It is also ideal for longer-term couples seeking to re-ignite sensual and sexual fulfilment and take an erotic adventure to new horizons. It is also an excellent way for a couple to take their first step to explore their sexuality in the company of others but within the boundaries and a controlled atmosphere that attending a party or meeting another couple online often does not provide. During the workshop, couples practice with their partners only.
Date – Saturday 13th January 2024
Workshop times – 2 pm to 7 pm
Number attending – This group workshop is limited to three couples.
Hosts – Colin and his partner Clare
Location – Intimacy Matters Tryon Street Chelsea SW3
What is the best way to get to the venue?
Tube to Sloane Square is a 7-10 minute walk from Sloane Square west down Kings Rd. Tryon Street is a small street on the right side going west, located immediately after the women’s clothes shop Rixo Shop and opposite Itsu.
No 8 Tryon House is a small Georgian building with a red front door and a statue on the first floor located 15 meters along Tryon St on the right.
If you are driving, there are six spaces for 2-hour parking on Elystan Place and more on nearby Coulson St., Or you can use the NCP Sloane Square Car park
If taking the Bus, it’s the 22, 19 or 11 stops opposite Train Street going west.
Prices of the workshop include:-
- Bucks Fizz, tea, coffee and pastries on arrival
- A light finger buffet lunch
- Three months of free access to the Intimate Tutorials website www.intimatetutorials.com
- Workshop booklet
- Certificate of completion
- £75 voucher towards an Intimacy Matters sensual massage appointment
- Invitation to join the Intimacy Matters Sensual Massage Chat Group to maintain friendships and arrange sensual massage practice with others.
Worksop Cost Only – £375 per couple and includes a welcome Bucks Fizz, tea and coffee and refreshments, light bites to eat.
To apply for the workshop
Complete the registration form HERE
Once the registration form is received, you will be sent a link to make a payment to book your place.
Or call Colin 0n 07966 522 696 to discuss other methods of payment
By completing the workshop, couples will:-
- Learn basic therapeutic massage techniques.
- Extend the duration of their lovemaking by learning the art of giving a sensual massage to one another.
- Give you both an understanding and enjoyment in how your pleasure in receiving gives them pleasure in the giving.
- Teach you to become skilled in sex play techniques that transform your sexual relationship.
- Explore how sensual massage can bring others into your sex play without challenging your relationship.
- Expand your sexual social circle by meeting other like-minded couples.
On whom do we practice?
In the workshop, couples practice on one another and not other couples. Previous massage experience is not necessary, but you do need to have the desire to give sensual touch.
The workshop is divided into four parts.
Note: In the workshop massage practice sessions, participants can remain partially clothed when giving the massage. When receiving, you must be naked and comfortable to be aroused to potential orgasm.
On arrival – you will be welcomed by Clare, who will show you where to leave your belongings and where the changing shower facilities are. You will then be directed to the sitting room and offered drinks and refreshments while we wait for everyone to arrive.
Introductions – 20 minutes
Meet the other couples, hear their motivations for participating in this unique workshop, and share your thoughts and desires for the day.
Part 1 – The psychology, biology and anthropology of female arousal- 40 minutes
This part of the workshops is led by both Colin and Clare, giving their philosophies on what sensual massage is beneficial for both the receivers and givers but also why, for women and men, it is such a powerful experience. Topics covered are:-
- Understanding the natural sexual dynamic of the female physiology and psyche in contrast to the male.
- An explanation of the benefits of sensual massage for women and how it can enhance a woman’s sexual fulfilment by enabling her mind and body to experience what nature designed it to do.
- How couples can use sensual massage to bring in others to their sexplay ( 3 somes and groups ) without complicating their own relationship.
- How with sensual massage couples can explore hotwifing and cuckolding without the experience becoming fully sexual
Part 2 – 90-minute massage practice
Teaching him to give to her
From head to toe and covering both sides of her naked body, this practice session teaches the man both therapeutic and sensual strokes on which to build erotic sensual touch and erotic stimulation.
This massage practice includes:-
- How to encourage slow arousal by stimulating her mind.
- A subtle arousing touch to bring on her desire.
- How to touch and tease the sensitive but non-erotic areas of the female body.
- Buttock and upper thigh massage.
- Various techniques of external vaginal massage.
- Clitoral stimulation and edging.
- Various positioning for clitoral orgasm
- Body-to-body massage (optional full nudity).
- Managing reciprocal arousal but maintaining focus on her.
- Breast and nipple massage
- External anal stimulation (optional)
- G spot massage
- A spot massage (anterior fornix)
- Various methods and positions to give confident vaginal massage
- Oral stimulation (optional)
- Incorporating internal anal stimulation (optional)
- Light spanking and dominance (optional)
- Encouraging female ejaculation (optional)
Part 3 – 45-minute break lunch and discussion
Feedback from the female partners will be given to their male partners during the lunch break. Colin will also highlight the differences in male arousal and explain what men REALLY like and how the best erotic journey for a man is a combination of elements to take him on a slow journey of arousal to orgasm.
Part 4 – 90-minute massage practice
Teaching her to give to him
This massage practice includes:-
- How to encourage slow arousal by stimulating his mind as well as his body
- Subtle arousing touch to bring on his arousal with your body
- Teasing his arousal to keep him on the edge of orgasm
- Buttock and upper thigh massage
- Testical touch and stroking
- Cock massage techniques
- Chest and nipple stimulation
- Body-to-body massage (optional full nudity)
- Managing reciprocal arousal
- External anal stimulation
- Oral techniques (optional)
- Prostate massage (optional)
- Penis and scrotum massage
- Mastering genital massage
- Assorted positioning to take him to orgasm
Part 4 – 15 minutes
Feedback, showers and farewells for those not staying for the two-hour FREE FLOW sensual social session
4pm – Workshop Finishes
If you would like to ask any questions regarding the group workshops or the practice session then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin at 07966 522 696
To register for the couples workshop
Complete the registration form HERE
Once the registration form is received, we will send you a link to buy your ticket.
Questions & Answers
If we want further training or experience, what is available?
Further training can be taken with Colin’s advanced private workshops for couples (5 or 10 hours) or those wanting to become professional sensual masseurs and run a part-time or full-time practice. Colin offers a 20-hour professional workshop. Colin can arrange 2.5-hour Experiential massage sessions for those wishing to have further practice. An Experiential session is when you give a male or female volunteer receiver a four-hand massage with Colin.
Where do I get changed?
There is a changing area and a shower
Who can attend this workshop?
This is a couples-only event and can be attended by anyone over 18 years old who is in a relationship or good ( intimate ) friends.
Is my body type relevant?
No, the point of this workshop is to give everyone confidence, regardless of age, culture or body type.
What do we wear?
Wear whatever you feel comfortable, but you need to be able to move freely and use your upper body to massage. Also, bear in mind that you will be using oils. A changing room and shower facilities are available.
Will I be naked at any time?
During the workshop, you can remain dressed, topless or become naked.
Do I need to be “hands-on” during this workshop?
Yes, for the comfort of the whole group, you must take part in giving the massage and not remain just as an observer. However, you can take everything at your own pace.
If I feel uncomfortable, can I leave the workshop?
If you feel this workshop is not for you at any time, let Colin or Clare know and leave quietly. You cannot stay and be an observer.
Do people have sex at this event?
While open to erotic sexual exploration, the workshop is designed to be informative and fun and is not meant to be a sex party. For interaction with other couples and to put your skills into practice, we recommend you come to the Couples & Singles Dinner & Decadence Parties
We may become aroused, is that OK?
Yes, the massage intends to arouse the receiver, and it is only natural to become aroused while giving a massage.
If I am attracted to other people in the workshop, can I touch them during the sessions?
The workshop is designed to be informative and enjoyable, and clearly, those coming along as givers or receivers are doing so because they enjoy human sexuality and intimacy. If this includes opposite or same-gender attraction and both parties agree, and consent is given, mutual touch is fine.
Can I regard myself as a sensual masseur after this event?
Indeed, you are on the way and will leave with more excellent knowledge and confidence in giving a sensual massage to your partner. Still, to reach a commercial standard, I recommend you attend the Intermediate and then a private 1-1 workshop with me, where you can practice with more volunteers and have individual tuition from myself.
Is this workshop confidential?
Everyone participating in this workshop must agree to keep total confidentiality. You are not expected to reveal your full name or personal details unless you want to. Everything in the workshop must remain private and confidential and not repeated to other parties in a way that reveals any identities. Phones must be switched off and put away in the changing room, with no recording equipment.
Is there any supporting material provided?
You will be given the written massage routine with bullet point guidance and further information on other training. You will also get three months of free access to my sensual massage training website www.intimatetutorials.com.
What do I need to bring with me?
Towelling robes are provided
A shower towel
Women- T-shirt, shorts, bra, and knickers – something light and suitable to wear during session intervals.
Men – T-shirts, shorts. underwear
Cancellation by Intimacy Matters
- Minimum attendance is two couples. If only one couple ticket is purchased, the event will be postponed to another date, and the purchased ticket can be refunded, transferred, or put against another Intimacy Matters treatment or class.
- If the event has to be cancelled or postponed for any other reason, tickets can be fully refunded or transferred to another event, treatment or class.
Cancellation by ticket holder
- If notice is given up to seven days before the workshop – you will get a full refund, or your place can be transferred to another workshop date or towards a treatment of your choice.
- If given within seven days – the payment will be held for a future date or towards a treatment of your choice.
- If cancelled within 24 hours, then there is no refund given
- If you don’t show up – no refund given