Touch & Turn On GroupWorkshop
For Men Who Like Men
a maximum of 11 persons
To Be Confirmed
The perfect occasion for gay, bisexual or bi-curious men who want to explore their sexuality safely and socially. The Touch & Turn On Workshop is 4-hour intimate sophisticated occasion and is perfect for like-minded men who like to explore intimate touch by giving and receiving arousing sensual massage. The workshop comprises two practice sessions during which you will be shown specialist massage techniques that combine both therapeutic massage with erotic touch and body to body massage. You will practise on personally vetted fit male volunteers and then in the second part practise your newly learned skills on one another. Past massage experience is not necessary but you do need to have a desire to give sensual touch and slow arousal to men.
To be confirmed
To qualify for this Touch & Turn On workshop:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- You must be of reasonably good physique, a few extra pounds is fine but not excessively overweight.
- You must be healthy and reasonably fit.
- You must provide an up to date photograph with this application (taken within a year).
- 7 pm to 11 pm.
- A maximum number of 11 participants.
- On arrival, you will be greeted with a glass or wine or beer and some light snacks.
- After a brief introductory chat, you will change into shorts and T-shirt.
- In the first session, you will be working in pairs practising on one volunteer each pair. This will be a step by step practice session with the volunteers giving feedback on your technique and style.
- There will be a short break.
- In the second session you can then pair up to practise on one another.
- The volunteers have the option to stay on for the second session.
- Further details of the content of the workshop can be requested by contacting Colin on firstname.lastname@example.org
London Bridge SE1 4QS
To book your place
- If you have not done so already please complete the Registration Form
- Email Colin at Colin@intimacymatters.co.uk to book your ticket and arrange payment.
- Full payment is required in advance by bank transfer or PayPal.
- If notice is given up to seven days before the workshop – you will get a full refund or it will be transferred to another workshop date or towards a treatment of your choice.
- If given within seven days – it will be held on account for a future date or towards a treatment of your choice.
- If you don’t show up – the fee is forfeited.