Touch & Turn On Boutique Workshop
For Men Who Like Men
Maximum 6 participants
The perfect occasion for gay, bisexual or bi-curious men who want to explore their sexuality safely and socially. The Touch & Turn On Boutique Workshop is 4-hour intimate sophisticated occasion located in a superb Central London 24th floor penthouse apartment in Battersea and is perfect for like-minded men who like to explore intimate touch by giving and receiving arousing sensual massage. The workshop comprises two practice sessions during which you will be shown specialist massage techniques that combine both therapeutic massage with erotic touch and body to body massage. You will practise on personally vetted fit male volunteers and then in the second part practise your newly learned skills on one another. Past massage experience is not necessary but you do need to have a desire to give sensual touch and slow arousal to men.
- Next date 23rd August 2018
- 7 pm to 11 pm.
- A maximum number is 6 participants.
- On arrival, you will be greeted with a glass or wine or beer and some light snacks.
- After a brief introductory chat, you will change into shorts and T-shirt.
- In the first session, you will be working in pairs practising on one volunteer each pair. This will be a step by step practice session with the volunteers giving feedback on your technique and style.
- There will be a short break.
- In the second session you can then pair up to practise on one another.
- The volunteers have the option to stay on for the second session.
- Further details of content can be requested by contacting Colin on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price £125
The boutique workshop takes place in my private apartment on the 24th floor of one of London’s newest iconic residential buildings in Battersea.
To book your place
If you have not done so already please complete the Registration Form
Email Colin at Colin@intimacymatters.co.uk to book your ticket and arrange payment.
Full payment is required in advance by bank transfer or PayPal.
If notice is given up to seven days before the workshop – full refund or transferred to another workshop date or towards a treatment of your choice.
If given within seven days – held on account for a future date or towards a treatment of your choice.
If you don’t show up – the fee is forfeited.