THE TOUCH & TURN ON EVENING BOUTIQUE GROUP WORKSHOP
For men who like men
Next Dates TBC
This workshop is for gay, bisexual or bi-curious men who want to explore their sexuality safely and socially by learning to give a full body erotic massage to another man. The workshop comprises two practice sessions during which you will be shown specialist massage techniques that combine both therapeutic massage with erotic touch and body to body massage. Working in pairs you will practise on vetted fit male volunteer receivers.
Dates – Dates to be confirmed
Participants – Maximum four men practicing on four male volunteers in two practice sessions
Cost – £250 per person including Prosecco & nibbles
Times – 7pm to 11pm
Location – Chelsea SW3 3LH
To qualify for this TTO workshop
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- You must be of reasonably good physique, a few extra pounds is fine but not excessively overweight.
- You must be healthy and reasonably fit.
- You must provide an up to date photograph with the application (taken within a year).
In this 4 hour Foundation class you will learn:-
- Basic psychology of male arousal
- How to give a 90 minute full body sensual massage
- How to gradually arouse a male body
- How to stimulate his body in ways he has never experienced before
- How to give testicle teasing
- How to use your body in the massage
- How to maintain your boundaries while giving him an amazing experince
- How to give prostate massage
- Various styles of penis massage
- How to edge him to orgasm
- Invitation to join the IMWORKSHOPS Telegram chat group to meet and share ideas and massage with likeminded others.
- Be given a weeks complimentary membership to www.intimatetutorials.com
- Once you have completed this workshop you are accepted to apply attend one of the Intimacy Matters Dinner & Decadence Adult partie.s
- IMPORTANT – Complete the application form HERE
- Once your application is accepted tickets can be purchased via a bank transfer link or you can pay by credit card via a Stripe payment link
- I also offer spread payment over 6 weeks via Laybuy ( this does add a 10% fee please enquire how to arrange this)
- Or call Colin 0n 07966 522 696 to discus other types of payment.
The Touch & Turn On Boutique Workshop is divided in to 4 parts
Part 1 – 30 minutes
Welcome and get to know one another
Discussion on the psychology of male arousal and erotic intimacy after a brief introductory chat, you will change into shorts and T-shirt.
Part 2 – 90 minutes
First practice massage
In the first practice session, you will be working in pairs practising on one male volunteer to each pair. You will rotate around the room practicing on different volunteers. This will be a step by step practice session giving a full body sensual massage routine. down. Most of this massage will be given with the volunteer face The massage will include various techniques in giving slow erotic arousal but not to take the volunteer to orgasm. The teaching will include:-
- Incorporating hugging and intimate connection
- Assertive control techniques
- Perineum massage
- Testicle stroking
- External anal stimulation
- Cock and ball play
- Body to body massage
- Managing reciprocal arousal
- Erotic slip and slide body to body back massage
- Simulating anal sex
- Mutual oral positions within the massage
- Frotting and rimming techniques within the massage
- Bringing in oral positioning
- Prostate massage & incorporating toys
- Assertive techniques and dominant positioning
Part 3 – 20 minutes
Feedback from volunteers
There will be a short break with the volunteers giving feedback on your technique and style.
Part 4 – 60 minutes
Bring in erotic techniques and mutual touch
Practicing again on the volunteers this time you will remain with one volunteer and repeat the massage you learned in the first session but this time you will be including additional erotic elements. this will be:-
- Massage to both side of the body
- Nipple stimulation
- Oral teasing
- Managing premature ejaculation
- Various cock massage techniques
- Mutual touch & arousal but keeping it the receivers experience
- Edging to orgasm
Part 5 – short break 10 minutes
Part 6 – 45 minutes
In this session the students can practice on one another this can be in pairs or two giving to one. Students can take turns in receiving.
Apply to book your place
Before booking your place on this workshop you must have completed the registration form. Click here
Cancellation by Intimacy Matters
- Minimum attendance is two persons. In the event that only one ticket is purchased then the event will be postponed to another date and the purchased ticket can be refunded or transferred or put against another Intimacy Matters treatment or class.
- If the event has to canceled or postponed for any other reason tickets can be fully refunded or transferred to another event, treatment or class.
Cancellation by ticket holder
- If notice is given up to seven days before the workshop – you will get a full refund or your place can be transferred to another workshop date or towards a treatment of your choice.
- If given within seven days – it payment will be held on account for a future date or towards a treatment of your choice.
- If cancelled within 24 hours then there is no refund given
- If you don’t show up – no refund given
Questions & Answers
If I want further training or experience what is available
Yes, Further training can be taken with Colin’s advanced private classes (5 or 10 hour) or for those wanting to become a professional sensual masseur and run apart time or full-time practice he offers the 20-hour professional workshop. For those wanting to just practice Colin can arrange 2-hour Experiential massage sessions when you get to give a 4 hands massage with him to a male volunteer
What is the address of the workshop?
The full address is given once you have booked. Chelsea Sw3 3LH
Where do I get change?
There are changing areas and with shower facilities
Who can attend this workshop?
This is a man only event and can be attended by anyone over the age of 18
Is my body type relevant?
You should be in reasonable shape for your age healthy and fit.
Who are the male volunteers?
These are personally vetted men of slim or toned physique who are comfortable to discuss sex and receive sensual massage. They are respectful and will only make any intimate contact with you if you indicate you want this. If at any time you feel a volunteer is getting carried away at the moment and is stepping over a line you must indicate this to me immediately.
What do I wear?
Wear whatever you feel comfortable, but you need to be able to move freely and using your upper body to massage. Also, bear in mind that you will be using oils. A changing room and shower facilities are available.
Will I be naked at any time?
During the workshop, you can remain dressed or topless be naked.
Do I need to be “hands-on” during this workshop?
Yes, for the comfort of the whole group it is important that you take part in giving the massage and not remain just as an observer. However, you can take everything at your own pace.
If I feel uncomfortable can I leave the workshop?
Yes if at any time you feel this workshop is not for you then let Colins assistant or myself know and leave quietly. You cannot stay and be an observer.
Do people have sex at this event?
No. While being open to erotic sexual exploration this event is designed to be both informative and fun and is not meant to be a sex party. The male volunteers are there to be “receivers” and will not instigate anything that you have not encouraged. This is your chance to be in control and decide what happens and to whom.
I may become aroused my self, is that OK?
Yes, it is only natural to become aroused yourself while giving the massage. In fact, this is encouraged as all men became more relaxed and turned on if they know that the ‘giver’ is enjoying the experience as well.
If I am attracted to other men in the workshop can I touch them when in the sessions?
The workshop is designed to be informative and enjoyable, and clearly, those coming along as givers or receivers are doing so because they enjoy human sexuality and intimacy.
Can I regard myself as a sensual masseur after this event?
Certainly, you are on the way and will leave with a greater knowledge and confidence in giving a sensual massage to your partner but to get to a commercial standard I recommend you attend you take the Intermediate and then a private 1-1 workshop with me at which you have greater opportunity to practice on more volunteers and have individual tuition from myself. Colin is always keen to seek with women who enjoy giving sensual massage and would like to give the occasional 4 hands with him to clients.
Is this workshop confidential?
Everyone participating in this workshop must agree to keep total confidentiality. You are not expected to reveal your full name or personal details unless you want to. Everything that takes place in the workshop must remain private and confidential and not repeated to other parties in a way that reveals any identities. Phones must be switched off and put away in the changing room no recording equipment of any type.
Is there any supporting material provided?
Yes, If on the day you provide me with your email address I will send to you the written massage routine with bullet point guidance and further information on other training you will also get a period of free access to my sensual massage training web site www.intimatetutorials.com.
What do I need to bring with me?
A shower towel
Something light and suitable to wear in the sessions, ie T-shirts, shorts etc